That Radio Thing…oops…and MUSIC!

No, I am not popular. When opportunity came knocking on my door to experience what it's like to be a radio personality (way back 2003), despite of having no experience at all (thanks to DJ Bea), I grabbed it for a chance of having this one-time experience. By the way, music is life even when I was growing up. I have my ears stuck on the radio co'z (well..I am a frustrated singer too) I love listening to every genre of music and singing along with it. That is how music mean to me till now. Sometimes, I can even tell a song that would best fit my plights. I started with 97.5 DXMK Butuan City but for some personal reason, I paved my way to a new home 91.7 BAI FM Butuan. And I believe I can say that this is a new home. Whatever would come along the way, the best thing about it is being still a part of the music scene.

Comments